Monday, January 30, 2006

Groan...

Only time for a couple of lines 'cuz I'm actually on a roll on my writing projects.

Yesterday was a "do-nothing-day." The Husband and I went through the DVR recordings and cleared out the cache. So now all that's left is The Son's Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis episodes. I just can't get myself to start recording them, because it's a rather interactive endeavor.

The "something" that I did was to knit the increase section on the back of the current sweater. (Did I mention how much I enjoy knitting with Cashmarino Chunky??) The next "something" that I did was to realize that in my chatting with friends at The Shop, I inadvertently cast on the first number of stitches. As in the small size. As in definitely not a size that would fit me, even on the best of non-bloated days. As in there wasn't a question about what I needed to do. So rip it out, I did, and started all over again. The Husband hit the sack, and I watched Return of the King as I cast on not only for the large size, but added an inch at each shoulder. I then proceeded to get myself almost to the point I was at when I realized the error of my ways.

I hate having to recover from bonehead moves....

No comments: