Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hey-- It's Hot Out There!

Out camping with the Girl Scouts, that is...

I did the First Aider thing with a really great group of girls. And it was hot. Dripping hot. I can hardly breathe because the air is so thick hot.

It happens on this day EVERY year!

It all turned out all right-- no catastrophes, and I actually got some sleep last night.

I also got some knitting done on the Leaf & Tendril sock. I hadn't been able to knit for a week, so I was a Happy Nurse.

I really enjoy being with the girls, and spending time with women who share my belief that we are contributing to the best hope for another generation of strong women who will change the world.

Tomorrow-- a review of "What I've Been Reading."

1 comment:

jody said...

soak up some AC and knit a bit-it makes everything better in the summertime:)