Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures



SNOW!!!!
I hung some big ornaments on the Crepe Myrtle before Christmas. Then I realized they could double as Valentine's Day decor, so left them up.


The Daughter's dog (oooh-- we LOVE him so!) contemplating snow. We got about 7" as far as I can tell. Looks like they got about a foot or more.

Knitting!
Picking up the needles again. This project is a lap blanket for the wonderful neighbor lady. The yarn is a bit darker and less blue than it appears here-- a superwash forest green dark heather. It's superwash, because I don't want to impose a lot of maintenance on her.It'll be as big as the yarn supply allows. This is one skein down, 2 more to go.


It's a reversible random cable-- easy knit, when I find the time to work on it.

<-Back








Plan for the rest of today-- watch basketball and knit.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Your knitting looks wonderful, your cabling too! I was wondering what a crepe myrtle tree looks like, so I googled and it looks so pretty in flower. I love the idea of hanging red hearts on the tree for Valentines day. Jane x