Thursday, July 13, 2006

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

Or knitting, much.

Take a look at my schedule for the past month.

(Please understand that I cooperated with this-- my employer is not exploiting me, and I am being appropriately compensated.)

That being said, it's still a lot of hours, and it cut significantly into knitting time:

June 16,17,18,19,20,23,24,25,26: 12 hour day shifts
June 28,29: 12 hour night shifts
July 2,3,5: 12 hour day shifts
July 6: 8 hour night shift
July 7,8: 12 hour night shifts.
(and then another 12-hour day shift on Monday, with meetings all day Tuesday)

Now, in the course of 23 days, that's 17 shifts, or a total of 196 hours in 3 weeks and 2 days.

In more recent news, the final markups/edits for the book chapter are finished and will be submitted tomorrow. Just gotta finish the pictures.

Back to work tomorrow for 3 days. You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy-- but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for...

Knitting next week for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're alive and blogging!! When you say "knitting next week" does that mean that you'll join us on Wednesday?? :) Keep us posted!