Thursday, May 03, 2007

Odd's and Ends

First of all:

Take 60 seconds to do this, I guarantee you will show someone else, it's too funny not to.
1. go to www.google.com
2. click on "maps," above the search bar...
3. click on "get directions"
4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box)
5. type "Paris" in the second box (the "to" box)
6. click on "get directions"
7. scroll down to step #23
8. Laugh

Late Night was a Great Night

Lots of friends at The Shop. We laughed, and knit, and talked, and had a great time just being together. I showed off some of my Hokie Squares, Elspeth finished her very blue skirt, and a whole boatload of Irregulars- Nikki, Christine, Holly, Ann, Erin, Jasmine, Michelle, Dani, (Check out their links on the left side). We discussed our plans for the weekend:Maryland Sheep and Wool A bunch of us went to South Austin Grill. My first time out for dinner with friends in a L-O-O-O-N-G time.

Thanks.

I needed that.

5 comments:

Elspeth said...

Laura, dear Laura, anytime you want to go to dinner, I want to go to dinner.

Anonymous said...

seems that the only place to swim across the atlintic is MA to France -- and for some reason you can get from there to Ireland. it was great seeing you last night and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

hmm, that was get from France to Ireland with out swimming

Unknown said...

I'll be keeping my eye out for you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

very funny.emailed everyone I know and we all had a great laugh.